Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Haul

Just a few thing I picked up...


Deborah Lippman Bad Romance, E.O.S lip balm in Strawberry sorbet, O.P.I Designer De Better, MAC paint-pot and mineral eyeshadow...








 Fresh Ice and Let's skate!


This has to be one of my favorite at the moment! I absolutely love it!





Another amazing polish!


Happy Birthday to Heather and Holly.... 
I'm the red head if you couldn't guess....


I added a few other bits to the mix as well.... O.P.I Ski Teal we drop and Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippman was a must have this winter! Cause December is my birthday month, indeed!








I did fall onto the lip butter band wagon, but I only have just the one, I really like it too! Tutti Frutti!








My new love, rosebud salve!!!!








A small Baath and Body Works purchase.... a few simple things! 
Have you smelled Be Enchanted, you must!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment