Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh no she's a shopper girl!

So today I went shopping, it was a bad thing to do. lol. I just bought some jeans and a few things to eat, though I saw a lot of stuff that I wanted, but I have to save that $$$ for my move in a few months... Over the last week however I have bought some things, so here is a review and my own personal opinion on these products. Enjoy:)



The first product we have here is the Nail Art Pen by Sally Hansen, in Black. I have been dying to try this product out, and I was very excited. However I was not sold on it at first. It came out very fast and a lot of the liqiud came out all at once, (your nails have to be completely dry when using this, if not you will fail). After playing around with it for awhile and doing a few different designs, I fell in love with this. This product ran about $6.99.

The next two are just simple eye liners by N.Y.C. I have Jet Black and In The Navy. What I love about these are they were so cheap, only $1.00. They are a good size and are a pencil that you have to sharpen. The only thing that I do not like about these, they smudge very easy and if the liner gets wet, it will run horribly. For the price though, I like.

The last is the Enchanted Forest quad by Maybelline. I love these colors and they are so pigmented. This runs about $6.99.


This was short, sweet and to the point. I am no make-up artist, but I have a new found love for playing with cosmetics, and I want to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment