Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall is here...

Is it just me, or is there something relaxing and peaceful about Fall. In the Midwest it is something that we are happy to see... well I am anyway!!!




The color of the trees, the smell of that pumpkin pie and the hoodie weather, with a chilly night on the hay ride. Not to mention my favorite Holiday, Halloween!!!





There are not many things in life that compare to the time that you get from your family and close friends. Whether you go on a hayride with your little one for the first time, or your sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace after a family dinner. I know that I am looking forward to seeing my nephew Conner in his Halloween costum, if my sister could ever make up here mind on which one she is going to choose. I don't care but I am partial to the monkey custom that we saw when we were in Babies 'R' Us a few weeks ago. I know Conner does not care to much, only time will tell as he gets older if this will be his favorite season too!

Here are a few of my Fall picks, some things that I am liking, enjoy!!!


Nail Polish; Vintage Vixen Collection:
First Class Ticket
Bogie
Foxy


Yankee Candle:
Apple Cider
Cranberry Orange
Buttercream


Bath and Body Works:
Twilight Woods
Warn Vanilla Sugar
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin


Makeup: 
Maybelline- Enchanted Forest and Time for Wine
Maybelline- Falsies Mascara
Maybelline- Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner
Maybelline- Dream Matte Mouse Foundation
Cover Girl- Smokey Shadow Blast Bronze Fire
Cover Girl- Eye Enhancers Golden Sunset


Books:
Safe Haven- Nicholas Sparks
Hush, Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick
Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver



Love

2 comments:

  1. Heather, great little post! I love fall; I especially miss fall in Illinois. The colors changing on the trees along the River Road makes for a beautiful spectacle! I miss sitting out on the porch, just having a chat, and drinking coffee. Your background is very pretty, and I love all the photos on this post. If you want, you're more than welcome to make me a Pumpkin pie when I come home! I don't think I can wait until Thanksgiving ;-)
    Love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. I am desperate to try the buttercream yankee candle. I have the vanilla cupcake one at the moment.

    I like the last pic. I love the rain! It's actually raining at the moment and it makes me feel so cosey.

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ___________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete