Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My weight loss journey...

April 20 - June 29  =   -23lbs!



I feel like I should share this, whether or not some of your care, it's your own opinions! I have struggled with my weight almost all of my life, and at times I just didn't care and wanted to give up. With though, my health not being the best anymore, and illness running threw my family like wildfire, mainly Diabetes, it was time to take a stand on me. No pills or fad diets, a lifestyle change. The first thing I did was take out all soda and fruit juices. I loaded up on just water. It was so hard at first, I was addicted to Dr.Pepper! I stopped eating so much pasta and bread as well. Mostly salads of all kinds and whole wheat bread with veggies and meat. I cut out a lot of red meat and mostly eat turkey meat, such as Jennie O, and I love the Morning Star veggie burgers! They might sound gross but they are very good. I loaded up on vitamins in foods such as apples, bananas and fresh baby spinach! My go to juice blend.. Spinach, Celery and Apple, blend and add a little organic apple juice! I eat special K bars usually for breakfast and have healthy snacks threw out the day. My mind at first was telling me eat, your so hungry, or do not eat because if you eat you will never lose weight. It was a constant battle and in the end, food is not the enemy!!! I also started yoga and boxing as part of my lifestyle change, more recently weight lifting. I box for at least 30 min. four times a week. I realize I will never be a size 2, but thats okay in my book. You have to love who you are on the inside to make this kind of change in a healthy manner!


In this picture, which is not very good, I can't really tell I big difference, but trust me when I say I feel so much better! there is so much more change to come..

Love all of you who have supported me threw this and will continue to support me...


xoxo   Heather...

until next time.. where will I be two months from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment