Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A different mood...


I guess this morning and I just really mad and was writing out of my back, to say! I am off of work today and need to try to get some things done, so why not get my car fixed, so yea. It is taking forever and a lot of money, err! Why can't money just grow on tree's? Have you ever wondered that? I guess it would be impossible because then it would have no value.

Anyway, here are a few things that I have been involved in for awhile....

www.twloha.com
www.socialvibe.com
www.invisiblechildren.com

These are websites that have my heart. I know that I am just a random girl placed here on this earth, with one small little voice that has been fighting to be heard for awhile now. there are things that a lot of people do not know about me. granted, i am nothing specail at all, I have been threw a lot. I have tried to kill myself, not once, but twice. Once in 8th grade... Once while I was away at college... My friends only know about that once in 8th grade. not going into the story but I want to make my voice heard and I want to help people. I have been dealing with Depression since I can remember, that is why most of my poetry is dark and will make you cry. I go to a place where I just sit and re-read some of my work, and wonder. Where did this come from? Who am I? or Who is this person who wrote such horrible things? Very few people have read my writings, for my own reasons I will be very selective on what I put here on this page....

With Invisible Children, I was first brought into meeting with such people and learning about this cause when I was away at school. I went to a Christian College and almost two years, and I have some memories that I will never forget, floor meetings, mission trips, study groups at steak n sake, and playing in the 'Jordan'. I met some amazing people who helped me wth alot, though my battle with my faith and my depression were the real reasons why I left. The best thing that happened to me at Lincoln is I learned how big this world really is and all of the different people and events that happen, every day! My way of thinking was questioned and I was hit hard in the face that things are not always candy coated and perfect. Like the little youth group high school world I used to live in. I was introduced to Gary Haugan, one person who is doing something that he believes in, if only I have that kind of courage! I dedicated my life to missions, and here I am, sitting here in the middle of this cornfield, not doing a darn thing with my life! Oh well, maybe I will figure it out someday, I'm only 25. I still have time..


So that's what has been on my mind this afternoon, sorry if I come off depressing, that's just a part of who I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment