Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My goodness/ Irish Day!!


Well it has been a few months since I posted, crazy. So anyway, i started my youtube page, pretty much I am just doing random things and making fun of myself. Why you ask? Because I can and I really do not care! Hahaaa, excuse my attitude... that's just me!

I am so sick, I have been this whole last, like four days, almost a week. I have this cough and it is really annoying. I can't sleep and if I do I have to sleep sitting up. I haven't been to the doctor so thats why I think I'm not better. I have this fear of the doctor, well of my doctor. He's my family doctor and he loves to just push me away, well he's not the one pushing. I am not in a hurry to hear what's wrong with me! A couple of years ago I had a scary thing happen and ever since then I have been scared to check up on my health. You know, maybe if I don't know, it won't hurt me. If only it worked that way!
I am getting better though, it has to just run it's course. Cough drops and nighttime cough syrup are my besties right now.


Okay, so my cousin Holly was home over this last week. She is so freaking fun! She lives down in Georgia with her hubby and she comes up a few times a year. We all miss her sooo much! Well we went out, us and two of her friends. OMG! We went down to the landing. If your from St.Louis you know what I'm talking about. At the Drunken Fish us ladies had a fish bowl, that is 64oz. of amazingness! After that we walked back across town it seemed to the car, in heels, in the rain! We came back across the river and hit a few local bars. I experienced my first Drag Show! It was awsome! A night that I am never going to forget! I promise you that. Though I didnt get to say goodbye to Holly after that night, I will see her again in a few months! I know she looks forward to coming home whenever she get's the chance!


So yesterday was St.Patrick's day. I am Irish on both side of my family. Hence the red hair and pale skin. Oh and by the way, I have tried and tried to get rid of my red hair, it just will not go away, no bleach or hair color will ever work for me! That's just a side note for you all. I had my corned beef and cabbage, for the first time. Pretty amazing too! I worked last night so there was no drinking of the ale. I was fetive and wore my green and my lite up shamrock earrings, lol!



So this was just alot of randomness today but oh well.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear! I'm sorry I didn't get to say Goodbye! We had an amazing night out...it was sooo much fun. My Dad was like 'What time did you get in?" Me: "Uh, with or without the time change?" lmao
    I can't wait to come home again. It'll most likely be in July.
    Love you mucho...

    ReplyDelete