Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There's always gonna be another mountain...



The title says it all......

I have had the pleasure of living with my father the last couple of moths, but hell... I am done! My father and I are a lot alike, my worst fear growing up was this by the way! I want to be nothing like him! He's unreliable and depends on me for fare to much! I just cannot do it anymore! nor do I want to do it. So this week, I'm moving out! back in with my mama. I have to do what I feel is right. I don't want to be in that situation anymore with my dad. He was never there for me or my sister when we were younger. I am a product of early childhood divorce. My sister, now married with the most amazing baby ever, has nothing to do with him! I did not want to be like her, but I fear that's what is going to have to happen. I have to move on.. things will get better, they usually do for me!

On another note, my car is getting fixed today, finally!!! I have loved driving my step dads car, lol!


Well this is just a rant of mine, nothing really to say other than hate on my father. I do not hate him though, but he annoys me so much!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. So I saw you on "dulce candy's" Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete