Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Currents I'm in love with...




All that is Alice in wonderland captivates me....


I respect each of these men on their own, but together, it's Epic Love!!!

Urban Decay Naked Palette, my new love!

You do not have to be perfect to be yourself...



Meee...


Flowers always make me smile...
Coconut Creme Frapp.

Beautiful!



My dream vacation, hopefully happening sooner than later...


My guilty pleasure.. HP fan for life!


Cupcakes are my true weakness....


I love all that is Paris..


This is very similar to my next tat I'm getting done!


My bookcase..


my favorite necklace.. from Forever21


Sometimes you just have to jump.. I miss the ocean!


Sushi <3






I girl just needs a little glitter....




1 comment:

  1. harry potter, alice in wonderland, forever21, and nail polish are all some of my favorites as well. (: love love love.

    ReplyDelete