Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Dinner Date: Asian style.



Does this not look amazing! Here is how I created this yummy dinner... enjoy!




Top.. Step 1. Cook broccoli in soy cause, crushed red pepper flakes and teriyaki sauce until tender.
Step 2. Here I used grape seed oil to saute onions and the beef tips until cooked thru.
Step 3. Once stew meat and onions are cooked add to broccoli and mix together.
Step 4. Add white rice, or noddles as I did. Salt and Pepper to taste!

Side Note... depending on how you like your spice, go easy on the red pepper, you will need a gallon of water if you go over broad! take my work for it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! I never really give asian food a try! Maybe i will.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete