Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summerdays : Wednesday


Summer Days.....

 

Presently I am very annoyed with a few people in my life, but since they are in my life, I really just have to deal with it.Whether they seem to always put me down when I am at a high point, or smother me like i am a little child. Why are people never happy unless they are sticking there noses in someone else' business?

This last couple of days I have been on a lazy kick, Clean cloths all over my floor.. err!

I have a current obsession with my new tattoo. My blue and purple Lily! I have had it for three weeks this coming Friday and every time I look at it it makes me smile...


It was a spur of the moment adventure, in the attempt to cover up my very first tattoo.. a very poorly done Sag. Zodiac sign.

Why after just three months of being home in St.Louis am I ready to root myself somewhere else, again? Is there a word for this, other than just being bit by the travel bug! Do I just get bored with things if they go on the same way after awhile?



It has been so hot here in the Midwest, eww! The product of it being the heart of the summer. it makes me miss the Pacific northwest very badly!



I really want to Ombre my hair!


Until next time......




























1 comment:

  1. Love your tat. I am so with you on the whole irritating people front.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete