Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Heather is a ginger...what!?

heather is..

I am loud
I am sarcastic
I cry easy
I have a bad temper
For the most part, I don't like people
I drink coffee
I eat sushi
I am Irish and French/Canadian


Appearance...
I wear makeup
I wear a peice of jewelry at all times
I wear glasses
I have tattoos
I love nail polish
I am a natural red head


Relationships...
I'm always scared of getting hurt
I'v told someone I loved them when I didn't
I'v told someone I didn't love them when I did
I believe in love at first sight
I have had my heart broken


Experiences...
I have been on a plane
I have been on a train
I have taken a city bus
I have made a speech
I have been to some sort of a club
I have won a award


Hair...
I'v been brown
I'v been blonde
I'v been red
I'v dyed my hair in the last 6 months
I use conditioner
I'v straightened my hair
I'v cut my hair in the last year


Television...
I love Pretty Little Liars
I love Vampire Diaries
I love Food Network Channel
I love True Blood
I love NCIS
I love Cake Boss
I love TLC Channel


Family Life...
I get along with my parents
I have one sister
I had a family pet for 16 years
I'v made my parents cry






No comments:

Post a Comment