Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Nutra Nail Review

Day 1 after first coat.

So very quickly I am going to put this one out there. Recently I have tried out the Nutra Nail 5 - 7 Day Growth Formula. ( I applied this everyday, twice a day and usually two coats. It is not a polish, it sinks into your nail and surrounding skin.) I am impressed, though this is not my first time using this, hence why I have purchased this again and am posting a review.  Other products have failed me in the past. You honestly cannot see a large difference, because I tend to get file happy and have re-shaped my nails while they have grown. I can though tell a large different of the thickness and strength of my nails. I will continue to use this product in my nail routine of keeping them in good condition. This will last you a good deal of time if you use every so often.

$6 at your local drug store




Day 8 after last coat

No comments:

Post a Comment