Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Touring America.... half way there!


Touring America Collection by O.P.I

I personally love this collection and I plan on getting every color. There are a total of 12 amazing, beautiful colors in the collection. They are as follows...
  • Are We There yet?
  • Color To Diner for
  • Road House Blues
  • Honk If You Love OPI
  • French Quarter For Your Thoughts
  • A Taupe The Space Needle
  • Suzi Takes The Wheel
  • I Eat Mainely Lobster
  • Uh Oh Roll Down The Window
  • My Address Is "Hollywood"
  • Get In The Expresso Lane
  • I Brake For Manicures




These are the 5 of the 12 I have so far. I really wanted to just go out and buy every color, it was love at first sight. I love to travel and these colors are calling 'Fall' to me! however, I beat the hunger if you will, and I am buying a few at a time!

The colors I have so far, from left to right: French Quarter For Your Thoughts, Get In The Expresso Lane, Uh Oh Roll Down The Window, A Taupe The Space Needle and Are We There Yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment