Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Benefit They're Real Mascara


I saw the hype, I heard the praise and listened to the rants.

I love it, I hate it. This is basically a love it or hate it product. Myself....it's all love! I was a skeptic at first though. Are you kidding me, $22 for a freaking mascara! I love Maybelline Falsies, it has been my go to for the last year! This though, it caught my full attention. I actually read the reviews and watched the video reviews as well. I was sold! All it took was a before and after picture to real me in. My cousin and I both walked out with one in hand. She loved her's just as much as I love mine! This is a very buildable mascara and it will stay on threw the night. I have even slept in mine, bad I know! There was no fall out and I was very surprised. This is a little hard to get off though, so have a good makeup remover ready!



The brush. pointy tip to get those hard to reach lashes, you know the small ones!


Just one coat...


Two coats....







2 comments:

  1. I got this not to long a ago and I really dirent like it @ all =(
    But I will give it a try again.
    You haave FAB lashes!!!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm good recomendation. I usually just go with Cover Girl lash blast. But I love Benefit products usually.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete