Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A note about myself...

1. What’s your favourite smell? Other than pumpkin spice and cinnamon bread, nothing! lol
2. What’s your earliest memory? Watching Dirty Dancing with my mom while I still lived in Bethalto.
3. What do you do when you’re feeling sad? Listen to music. Write..
4. 5 books that you think everyone should read?  Read something as long as your reading!
5. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a vet, what child didn't!
6. What are you are looking forward to? Going to London and Paris!
7. What are you dreading? Winter.
8. Are you single or taken? Loving being SINGLE! 
9. What book are you currently reading? The 5 people you meet in Heaven.
10. What’s your favourite weather?   FALL!
11. When were you happiest in the last week? When I landed in Seattle! Vacation had offically started!
12. Who do you live with? Mama and Step-dad.
13. What do you fantasise about? Travelling the world... Eiffle Tower and the London Eye!!!
14. What’s your idea of romance? I am clueless about romance anymore. I have yet to fully fallen in love!
15. How do you feel about religion? I know the truth, though sometimes it is so confusing all I want to do it throw it all out of the window and say I have nothing, but that what the enemy wants.
16. Describe your dream house. A London flat or apartment in Paris!
17. What songs do you associate with childhood? None that I can currently think of.
18. When was the last time you cried, and why? I do not remember.
19. What are your thoughts on alcohol? Do you drink? Yes I drink. I love alcohol, especially Rum and Wine!
20. What do you think about gay marriage? I am for it 100%. LOVE IS LOVE!
21. Who do you admire? Writers and poets. Those who can take the written word and conjure up scenery in your head and make you feel as if you're there.
22. What do you think is the main difference between who you are and who you present yourself as? I am still trying to figure out who I am and at 26 years of age it really bothers me that I do not know! I guess life is a learning process. I try to present lyself as a mature adult who knows what she is doing, most of the time! lol
23. Have you had your first kiss? How/when/where was it? I was a young boy crazy girl and I remember it being simply horrible!
24. What do you think your younger self would think of you? She's crazy but fun!
25. What superpower would you like to have and what would you use it for? Mind reading, to know exactly what people are thinking!
26. Do you have a security blanket? What is it? None
27. Name 10 well-known people or fictional characters you’d like to be best friends with. Scarlett Johansson, Nina Dobrev, Lucy Hale, Lady Gaga, Ian Somerhalder, Gerard Bulter, Adele, Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel, and Khloe Kardashian Odom.
28. What are you proud of? I'm proud of the fact that I'm a red head.
29. Do you like routine? I'm not sure. I do like change!
30. Name 10 well-know people or fictional characters you’d like to have sex with? ???
Gerard Butler, Kelan Lutz, Jacob Black, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds.. thats it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment