Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Bath and body Works Haul

Bath and Body Works



 I just picked up a few things recently, not all of these however are amazing like I was hoping! I love all that is Paris, but I do not like the smell of the Paris Armour Scent that has recently came out. It is heartbreaking for me too! I do however love the CounrtyChic, though I was a little late on jumping on this scent. I love it. i also picked up a Liplicious Lip Gloss in Salty Caramel.


Candles! Candles! Candles!
Need I say more! the Fall scents that have come out are so amazing! I picked up Creamy Pumpkin, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Mint Chocolate. I love the Creamy Pumpkin more than anything at the moment.




I hate walking by this store, it always tends to empty my bank account! LOL

1 comment: