Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review: Maybelline Eyestudio Forest Gel Liner


This is my new favorite gel liner, ever! The color is amazing and it applies wonderfully.. the perfect Fall shade! I saw this new limited edition shade on a blog post and fell in love with it. Drug store brand, so I though, this should be easy to get my hands on. Think again. After looking for almost a week I finally found it, it was hidden at that, behind just the same black liner. I was so happen when I saw the word 'Forest' on one of the packages. It cost around $9.98, as do the other Studio Line Eye Liners. The quality and great and I just cannot get over this color!


........

Brush comes with Liner

Liner Brush

Amazing Color

Forest

NYX Eye Pencil in Satin Blue, Maybelline Eye Studio Forest Gel Liner
and Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black

2 comments:

  1. I also want one myself is so pretty for fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great for the fall :) I'd rather pick this up then the mac fluid line considering I wouldn't use it as my everyday liner. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete