Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Style Icon : Hilary Duff




Hilary is 'The Girl Next Door', to a T! A member of Kids with a Cause and a animal rights activist.




Events




Lanvin natural Wood Platform Ankle Strap Pumps with 
Diane Von Furstenberg Parisse Silk Print Lace Camisol
and Anya Hindmarch Leather Clutch



Christian louboutin Big lips 120 Pumps with
Yigal Azrouel Stretch Metal Taffeta Dress and
Kendra Scott Stone Statement Braclet



Black Tulle Vera Wang Dress with
Jimmy Choo Clutch and Brian Atwood pumps








Out and About...



Gucci GG 2887 Leather Aviators,
David Lerner Leggings and Goyard 'St Louis' Tote



Love Quotes Scarf with Ray Ban Original Sunglasses, 
 Proenzo Schoulder Stripped Jersey Tee and Chanel Leather Booys






Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf with A.L.C Leather Jacket,
J Brand Skinny Jean and Charlotte Olympia Dolly Pumps



Givenchy Nightingale Bag



Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Pumps with
Currently/Elliot Zip Leather Leggings

2 comments:

  1. The first photo is so gorgeous, I really like her style!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hilary duff, she's a great role model, I remember her from Lizzie McGuire, I actually thought that that was her name...her name to me wasn't Hilary lol. Love the pic with the leather boots and striped top, there's something about that style I love!

    come visit my blog? I'm having a giveaway!
    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete