Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Look Book : Beginning of Fall Haul

Fall Look Book

So I have done a little shopping lately, I like to say it's for items for my up coming vacation. Though let's face it, I am becoming one of these ladies who just loves to shop. These are all things that I actually went to get, so none were spur of the moment items... well, maybe a few!



Butter London in British Racing Green and Yummy Mummy. Ulta had this promotion going for the month of September, everyday was some new amazing deal. I do not have any Butter London, but I know the rave on them! These nail polishes' were buy one get one free. I could not pass this up at all! Could you?


China Glaze nail polish in Bogie(Brownish/Rust), CG in the City(Sparkle) and Trendsetter(Mustard Green). I love Trendsetter and I have had it on my nails for the last week! CG in the City and Trendsetter are two of the new Fall Collection.


The new mascara that is the talk of YouTube and blogs everywhere. Benefit's They're Real Mascara. I am a Falsies girl to heart, and this was a lot on the high side to pay for a mascara, or any makeup in my book. It is worth the money, I promise!


Mac Paint Pot in Painterly, a must have of any makeup collection!


My first lush items ever. Twilight bath bomb! The smell of it was the reason alone.The bubblegum lip scrub. I need to use this very sparingly because it tastes so good. The small pot of makeup remover and the BB Seaweed Face Mask were given as a free item. I was very happy!


Mac Lipstick in Honeylove. A beautiful nude color!


Urban Decay naked Palette, finally! Absolutely love this, you have no idea! I have worn this palette everyday sine the purchase! It came with a great brush and mini Primer Potion.




4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh you got the Naked pallette! I love this pallette too much. Can't live without it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul I love everything you got!! Especially the naked palette.
    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the naked palette! that worth all money you pay, it's just great! nice purchases at lush shop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I love how you justify your shopping habits so often...your a girl after my own heart haha xxx

    ReplyDelete